Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2013

MY STRATEGY FOR GOOD HEALTH

MY STRATEGY FOR GOOD HEALTH


My strategy for good health centers on diet, supplementation, cleansing, exercise and monitoring.

I believe that the knife and fork are the most dangerous weapons in America, as they kill millions each day! I am fairly consistent with eating right. I think part of my 'secret' is allowing 1 or 2 'splurge' days each week to eat whatever I want. The other days require strict adherence to a health supporting regimen. Psychologically this reduces the pressure to cheat because I know that whatever I am craving I can have on my 'splurge' days.

You can do a little research online and perhaps listen to radio talk show programs to get great information about nutrition!

I purchased a blood pressure cuff, a blood sugar test kit and a cholesterol monitoring kit from the drug store to check my levels. Although these are not as accurate as the test you may receive at the hospital, they can serve as valuable indicators of your health. If there is something out of line, then you can go to the hospital to have the most accurate readings obtained.

My shortfall is really exercise. That is a shame considering it does not take an Olympian effort to stay healthy. My goal is to speed walk 30 minutes every day. Simple right? But I just don't do it consistently. Again, it is more psychological than physical. One must simply take the small amount of time to just do it! Considering the physical and psychological benefits gained, the sacrifice of so little time is a good investment.

If I had to pick just one thing though, I think the most important is diet. To me that consists of what you eat, how you supplement and fasting. One concept of that is linked at the bottom of this page.

There is another area of cleansing and detoxification that I am currently experimenting with as well. This includes fasting and the use of specially designed kits to cleanse and detoxify the systems of the body. Conceptually it appears to be a sound idea. I just have not utilized the kits long enough to have an opinion. Fasting, however, is a tried and true way to achieve such physical cleansing as well as the spiritual and psychological benefits.

Well that is all. Check out the link for some useful information.

I will chat with you later.

Until then, be well and prosper!

“EAT YOUR WAY TO OPTIMUM HEALTH...IT'S TRUE!”
http://iwitness5.roybarker2.hop.clickbank.net/


Researched by:
@mannaglide
http://MannaGoods.blogspot.com


-----
Bring A Smile To Someone's Day
http://ow.ly/1z4j1b

No comments:

Post a Comment